What are we looking for?
Are you an experienced salesperson and ready to become a Business Development Manager for the world's no.1 business coaching company?
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our small family franchise of ActionCOACH. We're now in our 5th year and with big ambitions we're ready to accelerate into our next phase of growth.
Together, we will work with local business owners to grow and improve their businesses - which in turn will improve the lives of the owners, their families, employees and our South Bucks community as a whole.
Is this for YOU?…
- Are you an experienced sales pro with a track record of selling to SME's?
- Can you make the intangible tangible in your prospect's eyes?
- Have you curated a 'little black book' of local business contacts from your career to date?
- Do you eat up targets for breakfast?
- Does a CRM and your phone feature at the top of your tools-of-the-trade list?
- Are you a self-starter with a positive mindset and the determination to drive through challenges
- Are you passionate about learning and self-improvement?
If this sounds like you, we might have your perfect next role.
What's in it for you?…
- We're based in beautiful grade II listed offices on the edge of High Wycombe, perfectly positioned to serve the surrounding areas including Marlow, Beaconsfield, Amersham and Stokenchurch
- As a member of our team, you'll join our global and UK ActionCOACH community, with access to unlimited support, learning opportunities, conferences, proven sales strategies and fantastic camaraderie
- You get the advantages of corporate scale, with the nimbleness and accountability of a small business
- You'll receive a base salary with uncapped commission opportunity, giving a realistic OTE of £40,000
- Additionally, there's a company pension scheme, 28 days hols (including bank holidays), training and strategy days, free parking and the facilities of a well equipped office
- The role can be full-time or part-time job share
- We have a track record of welcoming diversity and appreciate that most of us have outside of work responsibilities that are also important
- We always look for the mutual win-win: when you go the extra mile to deliver results, we go the extra mile to support you
- And to top it off, Molly, our resident Head of Wellbeing (aka cocker spaniel) is available throughout the day for stress relieving tickles and cuddles
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Proactive lead generation developed across a number of different strategies will be the primary focus
- Getting out and building relationship in the local business community via networking events and other outreach activities
- Generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and direct marketing activities
- Work closely with members of the team and other external resources to maximise lead generation
- Representing the company by telephone, written communications and in person
- You will manage and drive the sales cycle and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, follow-up communications with prospects and clients
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining client database via the CRM system
- Contract type: Permanent F/T or P/T
- Reporting to: The MD
- Working hours: 9am - 5.