Company: EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
An Appleton company is looking for 1st and 3rd shift Boxline Helpers!
- Responsible for wrapping finished product and bringing finished product to designated area.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows the prescribed safety regulations.
- May assist the Operator with trimmer/carton line/ream wrapper set up.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to meet production deadlines.
- Assists Operator with preventative maintenance on machines as required
The physical demands, work environment and the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job.
Physical demands: the employee is constantly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. Constantly required to use hand and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to reach above and below shoulder level, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel/squat, crouch, crawl and walk.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 - 75 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: the employee constantly works inside building/warehouse that is noisy and dusty. They are subject to machinery with moving parts and uncontrolled temperatures. They are occasionally subjected to outside weather conditions which may vary from wet, and/or humid conditions to extreme hot and cold temperatures.
Prior experience in warehouse/manufacturing environments is a must. Pay starts at $14/hour.