Position available for full-time accounting clerk. We are looking for a person with strong accounting skills in the Property Management and or Real Estate field.
- Familiar and experience with Property Management/Real Estate software, preferred but not required.
- Must be able to operate a 10 key calculator.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable/Collections.
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Financial Reporting daily, weekly and monthly with stringent deadlines.
- Handle complaints, questions and concerns in a prompt, appropriate manner.
- Customer friendly, pleasant and accommodating.
- Sense of urgency is a must in our business.
- Professional, punctual and extremely organized.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of our clients and our team.
- Excels individually and as a team.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment; ie. computes, phone systems, scanners, email and email attachments.
Role: Accounting Administrator
Apply for this job now.