Staffmark has an immediate opening for Inside Sales Client Support in Irving TX
The Inside Sales Client Support candidate will compile lists of internal contacts within each assigned account for use as sales leads and account maintenance. They will proactively make outbound calls to existing customers by telephone or other electronic means. The Inside Sales Client Support individual will provide customer training or refer customers to external resources. They will learn and promote company products and services along with providing feedback to management and Marketing regarding customer needs and concerns.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• High School diploma equivalent. College degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of quota driven inside sales experience or customer service or account management experience. B2B sales experience preferred.
• The Inside Sales Client Support candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional phone demeanor
• Innovative, proactive, highly motivated and self-directed
• Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Results driven and persistent
• Strong consultative selling and customer service skills, relationship building skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel skills
• Ability to influence: Negotiate favorable results and win-win solutions
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Strong analytical skills
• SaaS experience preferred
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.