Company: CREATIVE PERSONNEL LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Reporting into the Commercial Director, the Account Managers are responsible for the successful management of relationships with all clients, in a hybrid role there is also the requirement to play the role of technical project manager on certain projects.Who are we?
Our client is a leading video technology rental company providing high-end equipment and world-class technical services for live entertainment, virtual production, film & TV drama, broadcast, (e)sports and corporate events.Who are you?
- You’re a people’s person. Account Managers are the first port of call for the clients and you’ll build collaborative and trusting relationships with both new and existing clients.
- You have specific experience using a wide range of video technology and use your knowledge to guide clients to solutions that you know are feasible. Our hybrid AM/PM role is focussed on giving our client the perfect blend of relationship support teamed with technical knowledge, you’re not a salesperson.
- You have previous experience in a similar role within the AV industry.
- Clients trust you. They trust in your technical knowledge and know that you’ll do everything within your power to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
- You have a commercial mindset and profit margins and budgets are forefront in your mind at all times
- You’re a skilled communicator. You work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, keeping communications open, clear and well formed.
- You are happy to travel frequently for work, knowing that you would be required to attend site for the load in of projects you are involved in where possible.
- Leading on client relationship management. Collaborating and providing realistic solutions to challenges while pushing technical boundaries without impacting profit margins.
- Collaborating with project managers / drafts people to produce technical drawings
- Generating RAMS and communicating them with internal and external stakeholders
- Leading on project management of jobs including crewing, logistics and timelines
- Continually corresponding with clients on active projects, keeping them informed as well as looking for opportunities to upsell
- Building relationships with new and existing clients, proactively discussing upcoming opportunities
- Supporting the Director of Film & TV with proactive account management, project technical support and promotional days
- The focus for this role will be Film and TV, however as a small, growing business you will be asked to be involved in all service areas