COMPANY: KONNECTING - SKILLED MIGRATION & RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
Our client is one of the leading full service forklift provider in New South Wales, having a variety of forklift models from all leading brands.
They are currently looking for Electric Forklift Technicians/ Mechanics both for their workshop and/or working mobile for their clients.
The company is looking for individuals who are interested in a challenging role that requires flexibility, good communication skills, high sense of responsibility, and strong motivation to deliver quality work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capable of servicing and repairing all makes and models of electric forklifts
- Diagnosing electric breakdowns
- Diagnosing board issues
- Battery and Electric Forklift experience
- Fault diagnostic skills
- Hydraulic and gas experience an advantage
- Deliver a professional level of service at all times
- Experience in panel wiring and all electrical fault finding
- Experience to read and understand all electrical diagrams
- Trade qualified Electrician with proven Forklift experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Forklift Licence
- Drivers Licence
- Extensive exposure to and understanding of Electric forklift repairs and servicing
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy, who can source candidates for niche role. We are a registered migration agency who can also process the Australian employer sponsored 482 visa. For more positions offering visa sponsorship or Australian visa information visit the konnecting.com website.
Role: Electric Forklift Mechanic
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.