- Company has 20 years of industry experience
- Recently invested in new production lines and equipment
- Specializes in plastic products
- Perform accounting functions for a manufacturing and distribution operation
- Create and update journal entries, perform bank reconciliations, and handle inter-company transactions
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing balances and statements
- Create forecasts and assist with budget preparation
- Must have prior professional accounting experience
- Prior accounting experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a closely related field, is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Jon Venesile and reference job #4074JV092718
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.
Role: Accountant (#4074JV092718)*
Apply for this job now.