£18.15 per hour
3 months with possible extension
Are you looking for a new role?
Do you have experience of project-based work, and are looking to get involved with marketing activities?
Sentinel are working with a world leading medical technology organisation, looking for a marketing assistant to join their Hull office & support global marketing activities. The position would suit someone with an education degree in an area related to Marketing or Business.
As part of the MDR team you will report directly to the Global Marketing Manager and Commercial Lead, and be responsible for:
- Supporting marketing activities
- Participating in project team meetings
- Ensuring successful completion of packaging artwork approval and product implementation.
- Supporting the development and approval of marketing communication toolkits
- Supporting commercial activities relating to the clinical workstream / indication gap remediation
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Attention to detail
- Customer Focused
- Experience of project-based work, product management, project lifecycle management
- Communicating and Influencing
- Numeric with good analytical skills
- Building relationships
Alternative job titles: Assistant, Personal Assistant
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.