Company: STARK TECH GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
PRES is seeking an experienced Energy Engineer to perform facility audits, conceptual design, energy opportunity development, utility analysis, savings calculations, and complete an ASHRAE level report. This role will be responsible to perform auditing tasks with industry standard techniques. Have the understanding to work with buildings codes and incentive programs. Provides guidance to junior engineers in the building evaluation and production of report documents. Supports project team in commissioning and M&V.
How are you successful in this role?
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to think quickly to resolve problems in real time. Strong organizational skills along with close attention to detail are essential for success in this role. Ensuring conformity to project requirements, maintaining detailed project records, and participating in construction activities are critical to ensure projects are successful.
Other successful skills include:
- Conduct full building assessment and identify energy conservation opportunities.
- Perform detailed energy savings calculations and make educated assumptions when applicable.
- Develop/document commissioning activities for implemented projects.
- Develop/document measurement and verification activities for implemented projects.
- Complete utility data analysis and evaluation of energy usage.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors
- Apply experience, critical thinking, and expertise leading or participating in design reviews.
- Ability to work on multiple small and large projects simultaneously.
- Participate in client and business development.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Proficient with building modeling software programs.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Facility Auditing experience required.
- Functional working knowledge of M/E/P/FP, building automations systems as well as system design and construction process required.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and interact at all levels of an organization required.
What we would love to see?
- Energy certifications from industry organizations (CEM, CBCP, BCxP, BEAP, etc.)
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or Revit
Who are we?
PRES Energy is a Stark Tech Group company, a leading provider of comprehensive intelligent building management solutions for facilities in multiple industries. starktechgroup.com
Stark Implementation: Stark has a unique ability to provide solutions for any aspect for a project from conception through completion, design assist, dynamic commissioning and best-in-class service. Stark's capabilities include turnkey solutions that incorporate master systems integration, customized equipment selection and lifecycle support, and a centralized analytics platform for optimized performance and energy management. Stark teams are spread along the east coast, including NY, PA, NJ and Florida. (STARK TURNKEY) Legacy Companies: PRES Energy, Shaw MechanicalJob Posted by ApplicantPro