Company: RANDSTAD CARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35.00 - £40.24 per hour
Are you an experienced Children's Social Worker?
Do you have experience in leading a team or are you looking for the next step in your career?
Randstad are recruiting for a Team Manager to join Manchester City Council's Children's Team. This is a full time role, offering an amazing pay rate of £40.24 an hour.
- Free onsite parking
- Supportive managers
- Work/Life balance
- Flexi and hybrid working
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Be available for consultation and advice on complex children's case matters where required, taking a lead role where appropriate.
- Ensure that standards, targets and timescales are met in relation to case allocation.
- Ensure that staff are managed in line with local performance management schemes and target.
- Responsible for allocation of work within the Children's Safeguarding Team.
- Authorise budget expenditure within agreed authorisation limits, and within budget.
- There are 5 duty and assessment teams meaning you will be on duty every 5 weeks.
- This role is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your skill set whilst joining a team of hardworking social workers and supportive management. You will also receive the relevant equipment, training and induction to the team to help you succeed.
- Social Work Degree
- Current registration with Social Work England
- Enhanced DBS
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.