COMPANY: E FINANCIAL CAREERS - UK
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
You will need experience working at a Corporate Finance, Professional Services or M&A advisory practice, at an investment bank, boutique advisory or professional services firm, and you will need to have had experience working in one or several of the following areas: M&A/Transaction Services/ECM, and experience in the Technology (incl. Fintech, SaaS, marketplaces, payments, etc.) or Consumer (incl. Retail, Food & Beverage, eCommerce/online, etc.) sectors within M&A. Responsibilities include:
- Providing valuations and financial analysis through modelling
- Individually leading transactions
- Project management, due diligence and client interaction
- Development of target and potential transactions
- Creating management presentations, teasers, pitch books, etc.
- Liaise with external counterparties (lawyers, sponsors, accountants, etc.)
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing and successful team, to work on high-profile transactions across the UK and Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual looking to further their career within a highly successful M&A advisory firm.