S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment is recruiting for a regional, growing, award winning Training Provider. They deliver high quality training for adults who are looking to enhance their skills to help them get into employment or young adults who are looking to learn new skills for their future career.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Business Development Manager, you are required to:
- Identify new business opportunities for the organisation, understanding their growth
- A key part of the Business Development Manager will be to support both functions of the employment and learning journey and offer first class key stakeholder management
- Create and maintain positive relationships with new and existing leads to the organisations
- You will participate in sector specific training and development programmes to gain a wider knowledge of the specialist areas in which we operate.
- Work competitively to KPI's and targets
Experience and Skills:
In order to be successful, you must:
- Have experience selling apprenticeships in constructions
- Ideally have previous business development skills, or a career in sales
- Understand the needs of growth for the organisation and their needs
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business
- Excellent communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills for building relationships
To apply for the role of Business Development Manager, or find out more, click apply.