How would you like to help leverage the nation’s largest Dental Service Organization’s position as the leader in dentistry? Would you like to help communicate our potential and value to supported dentists and practices? We are seeking a talented business-minded individual who can utilize analytical and data assimilation skills to enhance our buying power to strategically source goods and services related to our course of business. Are you friendly, customer-focused with a healthy analytical nature? If so, we should talk!
Heartland Dental proudly supports 850+ dental offices and more than 10,000 team members across the country. We are hard-working, fun-loving and fast-growing - looking for our next perfect fit!
This position reports to the Strategic Sourcing Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, Business or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in related field
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Excel (Macros and PivotTables a plus) and PowerPoint
- Ability to assimilate data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- World class verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work across functions, and comfortable with Senior-level engagement
- Experience in a clinical or program/project management role
- Working knowledge of project management, process development or program management concepts
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience in the aggregation of requirements to support competitive sourcing efforts
We put our people first at Heartland Dental, and that shows in our generous benefits package.
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
Heartland Dental is the leading dental support organization in the U.S. with more than 850+ supported locations nationwide. With our proven systems and unending support, we provide doctors and their teams with the non-clinical management relief needed to lead a successful dental practice.
Founded by Dr. Rick Workman in 1997, we exist to accelerate a doctor’s learning curve towards becoming an excellent, productive and thriving clinician. As a doctor-led organization, supported doctors have full clinical autonomy, access to world-class education and full leadership of their individually-branded offices.
Through years of experience, we have a proven track record of being an excellent career choice for new and tenured doctors. Supported doctors join a network of over 1,500 colleagues across the country who are committed to advancing the industry and providing excellent patient care in the communities they serve.
1200 Network Centre Dr,
Effingham, IL 62401
Role: Procurement Analyst
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.