Floor Manager - Entertainment Concept
Location: Syracuse, NY
About the Client
My client is one of the hottest in the entertainment business, with amazing venues ft bowling alleys, arcades, laser tag, and more! The growing team is on the hunt for an experienced Floor Manager to join their team and help provide exceptional services to all guests.
- Provide exceptional guest service in all areas of the facility
- Responsible for all attractions and food and beverage operations
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date daily plan of facilities staffing needs
- Assist in hiring, orientation and training of new employees as assigned by GM/AGM
- Specific employee scheduling and administrative human relations functions as assigned by GM/AGM
- Responsible for opening and closing out multiple cash drawers throughout the facility
- Helps recruit, interview and hire candidates
The Ideal Candidate
- 2 years experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Positive team and motivational skills
- Proficient with all MS Office Applications
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- MUST be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
Interested in this challenge? Send your resume to Taylor today! #removed# Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at #removed#
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.