You will be working as part of a high performing and driven team. This role will be responsible for supporting the commercial development of the new business units of Nominet as part of an exciting diversification strategy. This will be supporting the Cyber and Emerging Technology department by developing and maintaining the companies commercial financial models and analysis of key KPI's. These models will be used to guide the companies strategy as well as support bid process's and evaluate investment opportunities.
- Financial modelling of proposed bids, business cases and commercial validation of input assumptions from the business
- Business partnering with the organisations Director of IT Operations to understand the commercial cost drivers
- Working with the existing Commercial Business Partner and Cybersecurity team to run a weekly forecast process and long term pipeline growth analysis
- Maintaining and developing the KPI reporting for the company's new business segments and month end reporting
- Developing and maintaining existing commercial finance models
- Working with the existing Commercial Business Partner to deliver company valuations on a discounted cashflow basis to support the companies long term incentive plan
- Supporting the companies new business teams to deliver regular forecasts to share with our external partners
- Working with the management team and finance team colleagues to support the budget and forecasting process for the new business segments
- Owning the end to end commission process and monitoring for the new business units
- Review of potential acquisition opportunities including due diligence
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
Role: Commercial Finance Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Oxford, South East
Apply for this job now.