Immediate contract work for experienced Maintenance Engineers
Melton Mowbray and North Leicestershire
Due to securing a new contract we are looking for Maintenance Engineers to support food manufacturing business within the Melton Mowbray and Leicestershire area, these contracts fall inside of IR35 as they are engineering shift cover.
Hours of work available
- 12-hour day and night shifts - 12-hour shifts
- Permanent nights - 8-hour shifts
- We are looking for Maintenance Engineers seeking ongoing contract work.
- Maintenance Engineers looking for a couple of shifts a week, semi-retired engineers or engineers looking for a 2nd income.
These contracts fall inside IR35 therefore payment can be through PAYE or through an approved Umbrella Services provider.
- Dealing with day-to-day breakdown situations and making recommendations to prevent re-occurrence.
- To be proactively involved in the commissioning of new plant equipment and the running of the existing plant.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with other managers, supervisors, and staff at all levels.
- Completion of maintenance records in accordance with the maintenance procedure.
Skills & experience for this role:
- Apprenticeship trained - mechanical or electrical.
- Food industry experience would be a distinct advantage although not essential.
To find out more:
Please contact Natalie Taylor or Ruth Forster to chat through in further detail and see if this contract work is for you.
If so desired, many of our contract engineers have secured permanent work with our customers, or you can continue as an ongoing contractor.
We look forward to hearing from you
Wagstaff Recruitment is an established recruiter specialising in the engineering and manufacturing industries. For full company information please visit our website
Wagstaff Recruitment - Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities.