Calling all experienced Nurses!!
Are you looking for a flexible opportunity to enhance your monthly income and further develop your clinical experience? If so, read on…
The Medical Research Network is the leader in the innovative field of providing clinical trial treatment in a patient's home. We work with nurses around the globe to administer study drugs, collect safety bloods and conduct other clinical activities. You will be working on ground-breaking trials, which can provide new and improved treatments.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, highly motivated, Paediatric or Adult Nurse to join a unique organisation and positively impact patients' quality of life.
MRN offers home visits for patients on a per diem basis whereby the schedules are determined by the clinical trial protocol (eg; weekly, or monthly visits). Patients are referred, and then nurses are allocated to complete visits generally within a one-hour travel distance.
Do you have the following skills and experience?
- At least 2 years' post registration experience
- Experience in Clinical Research with good knowledge of GCP is highly desirable, but not essential as we offer training
- Experience in administration of intravenous therapies (Mandatory)
- Cannulation and phlebotomy skills (Mandatory)
- Experience in using Central Venous access Devices (Mandatory) and ability to access Portsis highly desirable
- Knowledge of providing nursing in the community/home environment would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with great attention to detail
- Great organisational skills and ability to plan visit activities independently
- Please note, you will be required to travel so a driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
In return we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay (including visit, training and travel time)
- Flexible working hours/shift patterns
- Travel allowance/expenses
- Training on research studies and continuing education (including ICH-GCP training if required)
- Opportunity to be a part of ground-breaking clinical research
If you feel you have the skills, experience and attitude to be a success, then please Apply Today for immediate consideration!
Data Protection - Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at The MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract