We are currently hiring Electricians with Commercial and Industrial experience - must have a minimum of 2 years experience. Must be okay working overtime and weekends. Projects will be at multiple sites in the Inland Empire.
· Current Journeyman’s License OR Electrical Trainee Card
· Your own tools and PPE (safety gear)
· Must be familiar with updated NEC codes
· Must have experience with installing, bending, and removing conduit and installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, motors, etc.
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting pay $15-35 depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Apply for this job now.