We are currently hiring Electricians with Commercial and Industrial experience - must have a minimum of 2 years experience. Must be okay working overtime and weekends. Projects will be at multiple sites in the Inland Empire.
· Current Journeyman’s License OR Electrical Trainee Card
· Your own tools and PPE (safety gear)
· Must be familiar with updated NEC codes
· Must have experience with installing, bending, and removing conduit and installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, motors, etc.
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting pay $15-35 depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
Outsource is the Nation’s leading providers of low voltage and electrical talent. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Apply for this job now.