Company: NRS STAFFING LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
NRS Staffing is looking for Licensed Speech Language Pathologist to join our dedicated team in Federal Way, WA this is a 21 week contract in the school system.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year continuous service within the last three years in either a public or private setting.
Job scope includes but is not limited to the following:
- Diagnose and prevent speech, language, and swallowing disorders;
- Create treatment and therapy plans;
- Perform screenings to detect voice or speech disorders;
- Consult and coach family members on patients progress and treatments.
Documents required for consideration:
- Current Resume
- Government issued identification
- Two professional references to include the following: Name, Title, Facility Name, Address, Phone number and Length of service.
Weekly pay via Direct Deposit Immediate Start upon credentialing Shifts: Multiple shifts and days available
Please call Rob Hughes at 513/591-8483 or email me at #removed# with any questions or when applying for the position.
NRS Staffing, LLC. is a Joint Commission certified healthcare staffing agency with over 30 years of experience providing top-tier talent to healthcare facilities throughout the United States. Our success as an organization stems from the capabilities of our healthcare staff, and therefore we strive to create and maintain an organizational structure that promotes professional growth, learning opportunities, competitive benefits and top-tier compensation for any and all work provided.
Powered by JazzHR