COMPANY: HAYS SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 per annum
Employment Solicitor | Chesterfield | 2-4 PQE
Up to £40,000 per annum
Flexible working considered
An Employment Solicitor is sought to join the team of an expanding Chesterfield law firm for a full-time, permanent role. This firm has an established brand and has seen significant recent growth in its employment offering.
Your New Role
Key aspects of this Employment Solicitor role will include:
- Working on a good mix of employment matters with a focus on advisory work.
- Joining a team that, traditionally, has a fantastic reputation on the claimant side but has seen its practice growing for respondent work.
- Working closely with the firm’s clients including individuals and a range of corporate and OMB clients handling respondent employment matters.
Applications are invited from Employment Solicitors who demonstrate:
- 2+ years' PQE
- A claimant or respondent background
- Experience and good grounding in employment law from a recognised practice
This is a great career opportunity for an Employment Lawyer looking to join a busy and successful department that continues to go from strength to strength. Agile, flexible and remote working will be considered and a negotiable salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum will be on offer.
What you need to do now
If you are an Employment Solicitor seeking a rewarding new challenge in Chesterfield, please submit your application today.