Experienced BSL Level 2 Teaching Assistant needed in SEND School in Coventry
The SEND School in Stourbridge who is looking for an experienced BSL Level 2 Teaching Assistant is:
- Available Full time working 5 days per week
- Able to work 1-2-1 with a year 5 student providing development support
- Able to promote student inclusion & ensure equal opportunities for all students
The ideal BSL Teaching Assistant must have previous experience working with the deaf and have the ability to communicate in British Sign Language at Level 2.
- Experience working with Primary aged pupils Experience working with hearing impairments and Special Needs
- Have a passion and love for education
- Be dedicated, engaging and inspiring Be committed to ensuring pupils make consistent progress
- Inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging lesson plans
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you would like further information on this role or would like to find out how we can assist you with a different role, please do not hesitate to contact Helen on 0121 200 3224 or email Victoria.T@teacheractive.com
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references.
We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
Teaching AssistantActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services