Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a Behavior Health Technician of Individual Services? The ReDCo Group, part of Pathways - one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded Behavior Health Technician (BHT)
who are ready to make a difference in the lives of children and adolescents between the ages of twenty-four months and twenty-one years' old by providing one-on-one mental health interventions. For your passion and dedication as a Behavior Health Technician that will provide compassion, care and development of our clients; we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, flexible part time schedule and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one! About your Role:
Do the Following Apply to You?
- Provide face-to-face behavioral interventions and implements Individualized Treatment Plans
- Provides support to parents, teachers, and community individuals and provides positive reinforcement to the clients and families
- Implements consequences for inappropriate actions as agreed upon and sets professional boundaries with all clients and families
- Completes initial training curriculum as per company requirements and guidelines and state regulatory standards.
- If the individual has not previously provided BHT services, the individual shall complete at least 30 hours of Department-approved training prior to providing services independently.
- If an individual has not previously provided BHT services, the individual shall complete at least 24 hours of Department-approved training within the first 6 months of providing BHT services.
- An individual who provides BHT services shall complete at least 20 hours of Department-approved training annually that is related to the individual's specific job functions and is in accordance with the individual training plan
Perks of Working for The ReDCo Group:
- January 1, 2021, individuals who provide individual services through BHT services shall meet one of the following:
- Have a certification as a BCaBA.
- Have a certification as an RBT.
- Have a certification as a BCAT.
- Have a behavior health certification or behavior analysis certification from an organization that is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies or the American National Standards Institute.
- Have a high school diploma or the equivalent of a high school diploma and have completed a 40-hour training covering the RBT Task List as evidenced by a certification that includes the name of the responsible trainer, who is certified as a BCBA or BCaBA.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the provision of behavioral health services.
- Must have PA Criminal, PA Child Abuse and FBI Clearances
- Earn $15.50/hr. with a Bachelor's Degree
- Earn $12.50/hr. with an Associate's Degree, High School Diploma, or GED
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
If you're #readytowork
The ReDCo Group is #readytohire
! Not the job you're looking for?
The ReDCo Group has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to https://pathwaysofpa.com/; click on “Apply Here”
icon in the upper right-hand corner and click on the location near you from the drop-down menu. To Learn More About Us:
Pathways @ #removed#/mission-vision-valuesThe ReDCo Group @ #removed#/pennsylvaniaConnect with us on Social Media @ https://pathwaysofpa.com/ The ReDCo Group is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.