We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer in the Altham, Lancashire area.
This is an exciting new role and responsibilities will include the establishment and development of Quality processes and procedures relating to component and product inspection.
The ideal candidate will possess formal engineering qualifications and have previous experience in a QA/QC environment especially in mechanical engineering and batch manufacturing.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will need to have:
- Experience of programming of CMM and optical inspection systems
- Worked in a similar role
- Mechanical engineering background
Details of the role of Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Pay: £28,000 - £33,000 a year plus overtime
- Working Hours: 07.30-16.00 Monday-Thursday, 07.30-12.30 Friday
- Location: Altham
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Improving the quality system.
- Provide guidance and support in the development of the quality system.
- Write standard operating procedures.
- Conduct non-conformance investigations.
- Conduct process capability studies.
- Develop new test equipment.
- Support scarp analysis and reduction.
- Support and further develop the quality policy procedures of the Company.
- The recording and maintaining the calibration of all Company inspection equipment.
- Carrying out first-off and final inspections of components produced by production, sub-contractors or suppliers.
If you are interested in the above Quality Assurance Engineer role please click apply.
Role: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Accrington, North West
Apply for this job now.