Are you a problem solver? A dependable professional? Do you have painting, plumbing, electrical or construction experience?
Get your foot in the door! BG MULTIFAMILY is seeking experienced and inexperienced individuals for make ready and punch tech positions. BG MULTIFAMILY hires veterans and spouses, students and retirees, full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance positions.
Make-Ready / Renovation Tech
$11-13- Based on Experience
This position reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. A Make-Ready / Punch Tech turns recently vacated homes into apartments ready for occupancy.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Trash out recently vacated apartment
- Must have basic plumbing/electrical skills
- Change bulbs, locks
- Must be able to install appliances
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
- Perform painting, pressure washing, blow breezeways and parking lots
- Construction, hotel/apartment or general labor experience preferred
- Owns set of basic hand tools
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
At BG Staffing, we work with you and your abilities to help you find the right job with a great company. From the moment you turn in your applications until the moment you are placed, our professional recruiters will work hard to find just the right opportunity for you.
Role: Apartment Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.