We are currently looking for a motivated and dynamic Customer Onboarding Specialist for our exciting London based client who are in a fast growing niche software business. This is a very unique position in which you will receive 75% of any revenue generated from integration work to on-board a customer on top of a percentage of ongoing revenues!
This role is a blend of account management, tech and business support. The Customer Onboarding Specialist role is also a very autonomous role where you will coordinate and support the full implementation cycle from contact to launch of every new customer into the business and financially compensated for doing so! Whilst our niche market leading client’s products are easy to sell, their customers appreciate advice and technical support regarding their software products as well as receiving business support when necessary.
The role involves:
- Gathering relevant information to understand how customers and their businesses work.
- Holding regular review meetings, including discussing results and creating joint roadmaps. This will include identifying where upcoming features can fit into the customer’s plans.
- Pro-actively identifying ways of improving the products and services we deliver.
- Actively communicating with customers and internal teams to ensure all aims of the customer relationship are met.
- Troubleshooting customer issues, ensuring they receive the most benefit possible from their investment.
- Organising and providing training to both customers and the rest of the team.
Please apply if you:
- Have minimum 1-2 year(s) in Client Success Management and/or Account Management.
- Have exceptional commercial acumen with proven Account Management / Customer Success experience.
- Have a good technical background; a fair understanding of web technologies, networking and online transactions.
- Have an understanding of how businesses work.
- Take a logical and organised approach to problem solving, asking appropriate questions to facilitate the collection of information required.
- Are a team-player who is able to work unsupervised.
- Have experience using cloud based platforms.
Role: Customer Onboarding Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East London, South East
Apply for this job now.