Marketing, Advertising, Promotions, Special Events, Public Relations
Our expanding marketing and advertising firm is looking to find qualified candidates that we can cross-train in all aspects of business and marketing to manage different special event campaigns within our company. This is a paid position, as we don't want people worrying about money and instead focusing on becoming a better manager. Those who have a passion for marketing, advertising, special events or event planning, public relations and/or promotions are encouraged to apply to this unique opportunity. Get your foot in the door today with our growing sales company.
This position boasts a foot-in-the-door opportunity with one of the fastest growing marketing and advertising firms in Dallas. Our company develops dynamic marketing campaigns that are specifically designed to increase brand awareness for some of the area's most prestigious clients in numerous industries. We are experiencing phenomenal growth as a direct result of our success, and have significantly increased our clients' revenue by attracting new customers and elevating their products to new tiers of distribution. We are looking to expand into different markets and take on new campaigns, however, we need the managers in place before taking on more clients.
Managers will be trained in the following:
- Event Planning
- Human Resources
- Marketing of all kinds
- Building Relationships
- Motivational Speaking
- Client Relations
- Customer Service
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Development of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Customer service and client acquisition
- Implementation of product launches
- Rigorous leadership training
- In-store promotional advertising
BACKGROUND / PREFERRED SKILLS
- 0-4 years of experience in a Marketing, Sales, Or Promotional Events
- Positions with Experience in Retail, Restaurant, or dealing with the Public on a regular basis
- Exceptional Organization and Communication Skills
- Desire To GROW Into a Management Position
Role: Entry Level Event Manager *Full Paid Training*
Apply for this job now.