Cream Health and Social Care are one of the leading Healthcare staffing organisations in the Midlands. We are seeking to recruit an experienced Internal Recruiter to be based at our Head Office in Stoke on Trent. You will be responsible for managing the pipeline of candidates to meet the needs of two Healthcare businesses that operate across the West Midlands.
- Pre-screening applicants over the telephone
- Arranging interviews with Recruiters at Branch locations or via Zoom
- Checking Right to Work and DBS/Compliance documents
- Applying for DBS Certificates online
- Sending and chasing references for successful candidates
- Arranging training and induction for new starters
- Creating staff profiles and HR Files
- Conducting final compliance sign off prior to start date
We are looking for someone with experience of recruiting a high volume of staff, ideally not unskilled labour but for positions where an element experience and compliance is necessary for the role. The job is fast paced and could at times be somewhat repetitive as on some days you may spend a lot of your time pre-screening applicants. The most important thing in this job is personality, we are looking for someone who can 'sell' the advantages of working for their company over their competitors and who can see how important their role is within the business.
The Good stuff:
The salary on offer is £20,000 - £24,000 per annum but this could be negotiated for the ideal candidate and will be reviewed regularly. The hours of work are 08.30-17.00 Monday to Friday. Holiday entitlement is 20 plus the usual Public Holidays. For more information please intiially submit CV via job board.