We are hiring an associate for our plastic extrusion line to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Comply with company Safety Policies.
- Regular attendance, timeliness, and scheduling flexibility.
- Ability to work weekly alternating day and evening shifts.
- Able to drive a forklift.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs. unassisted.
- Can work at a high rate of speed while paying attention to detail.
- Experience in the plastic or plastic film manufacturing is a plus!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical and Dental Benefits within 90 days
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
Polygal is part of the Plazit-Polygal Group, a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of polycarbonate and polypropylene structured sheets as well as advanced glazing systems. We provide solutions for skylights, solarium structures, greenhouses, illuminated signs, industrial packaging and many other applications. Polygal’s superior material provides unparalleled symmetry between the product’s application and its surrounding environment and nature.
Role: Production Associate for Plastic Extrusion Line
Apply for this job now.