Are you a Fully Qualified English, Maths OR Science Teacher who can teach either KS3/4 or A-level?
Are you looking for work in the Coventry/Warwickshire Area?
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a number of schools who are looking to recruit Core Subject teachers for the reaminder of the academic year and beyond. A number of opportunities we are working on offer full-time, part-time and online work. There would be an expectation to plan and mark work so experience with this is essential. Ideally you will be able to teach to A-level, however NQT's who do not have the desired experience are more than welcome to apply.
It is imperative that the applicant is able to:
- Holds QTS - it is essential that the applicant holds Qualified Teacher Status in English, Maths or Science.
- Has prior experience in the delivery within a secondary school.
It is essential that the applicant is able to:
- Understand the common difficulties associated with learning and be able to think of solutions quickly and efficiently.
- Efficiently deliver school curriculum, and be able to offer alternative provision whenever necessary.
- Work with students on both an individual and group basis.
- Implement unique strategies specifically designed to ensure that students are able to engage with the learning process.
It is of high importance that the required applicant will be able to:
- Offer students a unique learning experience, that will focus on ensuring that every student is able to maximise their overall ability within the subject.
- Provide feedback to subject leaders, senior leaders, parents and students whenever necessary.
- Effectively communicate ideas to other staff within the department, related to school curriculum, as well as day to day issues.
- Take into account the importance of OFSTED recommendations on the school, and to be able to work within these guidelines effectively.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.