Atrex Energy is dedicated to providing world class products and services. Our broad range of offerings require a diverse workforce of creative and self motivated individuals.
We are currently seeking Technical Support Specialist whose primary purpose is to provide friendly customer ‘support’ to resolve and remedy technical hardware and software matters for internal and external clients.
An individual who must work efficiently on multiple tasks and have a strong ability to understand complex situations, to clearly communicate user needs and create a resolution. Must be able to work positively under challenging technical situations and manage expectations while working towards solutions. Tasks will also include desktop support, networking, some systems administration, knowledge base article development, and documentation. This position will also backup other IT functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Support desktop and manufacturing computing environment
· Assist users via telephone, email, web conference, and chat
· Identify, troubleshoot, resolve technical network, hardware and software matters, and recognize when to elevate technical cases.
· Update and document customer case status, dialogue, RMA’s, order tracking, and case closure, within SalesForce
· Interface with internal organizations: Manufacturing, Sales, QA, and Operations
· Strong IT and networking skills required.
· Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Perform software hardware updates on Atrex devices in conjunction with user needs
· Assist with operations and maintenance of virtualized environment
· Develop knowledge base articles (Application Notes)
· Scripting, DBA, HTML skills preferable
· Perform miscellaneous in-house engineering services.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and customer-focused with a flexible, positive attitude
· Excellent computer skills on Microsoft platforms, and Microsoft software suites
· Troubleshooting skills, ability to develop logical test conditions
· Fundamental knowledge of computer networking (routers), TCP / IP configurations, common firewall ports, and general Microsoft windows security settings
· Knowledge of Group Policy Settings on both server and client Operating Systems
· Bachelor’s degree desired, plus 3-5 years of IT, technical, or customer support experience in a technical industry.
· A+, N+ or MCP Certifications desired, but not required
· Must possess a valid driver’s license, US citizen
Careers at Atrex provide tremendous opportunity to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment and to advance within a growing company. The benefits package includes a 401k plan, health and dental coverage, and disability insurance.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a pleasant working environment with great people. Worldwide Corporate headquarters are located in Walpole, Massachusetts.
Our expert staff not only knows a lot about fuel cells, but also about all the options you have. We can help you make an informed decision. We can help you choose the right design and the right features for the situation you face. Atrex Energy , has over twenty years of experience in power supplies for use in some of the worst conditions. Our power know-how combined with our fuel cell expertise has led to the development of the Atrex Energy Remote Power Generation System - completely unique in the industry.
Role: IT Technical Support Specialist
Apply for this job now.