ALS People are currently recruiting for the role of Recycling Operative, for our client based in GLENFARG.
The location of this site means that you MUST be able to drive and own your own vehicle, the site is NOT accessible via public transport.
* This is an opportunity for long term work*
- Working as a Recycling Operative,
- You would be working as part of a team,
- Working on a busy production line, sorting recyclable materials from non-recyclable materials,
- Reporting blockages and health and safety concerns to supervisor,
- You will be required to fully comply with all Health and Safety instructions on the recycling facility,
- Cleaning and basic maintenance as required by the Team Leader.
- Previous experience is desired but not essential.
- Full onsite training is provided.
- It is essential that you drive.
WORKING HOURS: 6am - 6.00pm Monday-Friday also Saturday- 6am-4pm (if required)
Rest days during the week are rotated.
Also, we can offer some flexibility in regard to days and hours required.
If interested, please get in touch to discuss.
SALARY: £9.90 per hour