Over 35 years, the multi-generational “Americana” became a Central NJ institution and recognized nationally on many ‘Best of’ lists. Join us as we evolve into a new culinary experience and grow beyond our Jersey diner roots to become the newly expanded Americana Kitchen & Bar.
We want people that are passionate about culinary experiences, pride themselves on their ability to create extraordinary guest experiences and enjoy having a good time. We want caring, responsible people with a passion for food & wine and the ability to bring humor to life’s challenges. Servers that are accountable, attentive and have an entrepreneurial spirit will be successful on our team.
What’s great about working at the Americana Kitchen and Bar?
As a member of the Americana family you’ll have the ability to grow and learn in-depth about Hospitality, while being a part of a well-established, nationally recognized New Jersey institution. We pride ourselves on our commitment to you and hold regular, structured training and development workshops in all aspects of our Food & Beverage programs, plus Hospitality. The better you become, the better we are.
The RIGHT person needs the following experience and qualities:
- Ensures each and every guest has a complete and exceptional Americana experience
- Dynamic personality with a strong passion for Food & Wine
- Genuine, engaged and service minded attitude
- Server experience preferred, but not necessary
- Knowledge of restaurant and/or bar hospitality, the right candidate can grow and develop with us.
- Alert to Guest and Team member needs
- Able to stand for 10 hours and lift 30 lbs
- Command of the English language
- Previous experience in customer service, food service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Location: East Windsor,
Apply for this job now.