MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA
The Head of Product Competence is leading the Product Competence department. The product competence department is responsible for the technical and applicative usability of the products including the applicative support of customers and sales partners and the day to day operations of the laboratory.
· Leading a team of product specialists, application support employees and lab technicians
· Applicative consultation of distribution partners and active performance of training courses
· Systematic testing of new products, development of applications and methods
· Close collaboration with product managers, product engineers, R&D department and customer support
· Overseeing the day to day operations of the laboratory, including sales evaluation samples and paid analytical services
· Product Competence Department
Minimum required experience and education:
· Ph.D. (preferred) or Master’s degree in physical chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, or related subject, preferably with experience in the area of adsorption and porous materials characterization
· 3 years of experience in managing a laboratory environment
· Excellent command of English
· Customer and solution oriented
· High problem solving skills, structured way of working and ability to work in a team
For over 45 years, Quantachrome has designed revolutionary analytical laboratory instruments for material characterization laboratories. Our instrumentation is used in leading industrial and research laboratories for the analysis of powder and porous materials, surface area, density, pore size, pore size distribution, and specific gas and vapor interactions.
Quantachrome's Mission is to develop and produce scientific instruments for the characterization of porous materials and powders reflecting the highest standards of quality and dependability. We aim to deliver a completely satisfying experience to our customers. We will deliver not only products, but complete solutions with top level application support, training, and service. We will continually expand our product offerings to ensure our customers turn to Quantachrome for all of their particle and porous materials characterization needs.
Role: Head of Product Competence (Material Sciences)
Location: Boynton Beach,
Apply for this job now.