Company: INSPIRING INTERNS & GRADUATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum, OTE
Who are we?
First-time student renters are in a vulnerable position. Finding available properties can be tricky, and with little experience or authority students all too often end up tied to unscrupulous landlords and poorly maintained flats. It’s created a substantial trust issue, and HYBR is a new and buzzy real estate marketplace looking to solve this.
On the one hand HYBR provides students access to accommodation from reputable landlords in their city, as well as support from the HYBR team with admin challenges. On the other, landlords can access a more flexible and affordable leasing plan than those typically offered by traditional letting agents. A win-win in theory, and in practice HYBR has received resoundingly positive customer feedback from both sides of the equation.
The platform launched relatively recently, but is currently live already across 8 UK cities, with a focus on Bristol. It will need to bulk out property numbers in major rental hotspots like London as it grows, but with the kind of nationwide attention it’s already attracting, HYBR has the potential to scale rapidly.
Who are you?
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in sales and business development
- Prior experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Experience in early-stage startup environments would be an advantage
- Focused and analytical
- Great communication skills over both phone calls and in person
- Intelligent, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Metric and target obsessed
What will you do?
- Responsible for end-to-end business development; including planning and building short-term and long-term supply
- Cold-calling prospects to acquire new landlords on the platform
- Cross-functional approach through coordination with multiple teams to activate new properties
- Seek partnerships with private landlords, PBSAs, Coliving, or Build-To-Rent to onboard a constant supply of beds
- Proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities