Teaching Personnel are working closely with a secondary school in South Nottingham, who are looking to appoint a Psychology Teacher
The school is looking for a highly motivated educator with an overt passion for Psychology who will inspire pupils. The school prides itself on a world class learning environment where there is a passion and commitment to every student and member of staff. The successful applicant will be required to teach to Key Stage 4 & 5. The role is temporary in the interim but has the possibility of being made permanent.
- Teach Psychology across Key Stage 4 & 5
- Ensure pupils are motivated to learn
- Support, stretch and challenge students
- Be part of an innovative and dynamic team
- Competitive rates of pay
To apply you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to teach Psychology up to Key Stage 5.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in a working relationship with pupils and in forming effective professional relationships with a wide range of contacts.
- Be able to adapt lessons to suit every students' individual needs.
- Rated Ofsted 'Outstanding'
- Above average Progress 8 score (0.47)
- Ethos to create hard working, independent, considerate and well-mannered values
For all Psychology teachers interested in this position, please apply now for consideration, and submit a CV and supporting cover letter.