Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Senior Energy Consultant
If you are interested in the hydrogen and alternative energy sector with a passion for advancing sustainable energy technology then this could be the ideal role for you!
The company is a leading consultancy in the energy sector who are looking to add to their technical team to work with a wide range of clients on tenders, conception, project management and delivery of key projects and research activities.
This role could suit someone with a chemical engineering/energy background and would be of particular interest to this with experience working with Hydrogen based technologies.
For full details on this exciting opportunity please apply online and one of the team at Reed will call you back,
- Commercial tendering activities with detailed technical input
- Literature reviews
- Desk Studies
- Physical experimentation and test work
- Analysis of results and test data from multiple sources
- Design and implementation of project strategy
- Developing analyses and recommendations for action, working closely with clients, colleagues, and partners
- Taking responsibility for individual work packages utilising team resources as necessary
Skill and Experience
- Graduate in chemical or electrical engineering or similar
- Interest in the decarbonisation, renewables agenda/markets
- Understanding of the evolving Hydrogen economy
- Experience in consultancy work or R and D background
- Commercial and sales expertise
- Expertise/knowledge in gas/energy industries, including relevant regulatory requirements and international standards, health & safety requirements, and best practices.
- Willing to travel both in the UK and internationally