KKW Trucking Inc. Increases Driver Pay Package By +.05CPM - See What You Can Earn!
We're looking for drivers with a Class A CDL along with a good driving record and no DUI's in the last 7 years. Experienced drivers make more based on time on the road. All for a 5-7 day work week.
NEW PAY RATES
- Under 6 months experience: increases from $0.39cpm to$0.44cpm
- 6-12 months experience: increases from $0.40cpm to$0.45cpm
- 1-3 years experience: increases from $0.41cpm to $0.46cpm
- 3-5 years experience: increases from $0.42cpm to $0.47cpm
- 5-6 years experience: increases from $0.43cpm to $0.48cpm
- 7-10 years experience: increases from $0.44cpm to $0.49cpm
- 10+ years experience: increases from $0.45cpm to $0.50cpm
The time is now to take advantage of this great opportunity and start earning more money! In addition to the .05CPM pay increase our drivers qualify for:
- Stop Pay
- Detention Pay
- Accessorial Pay
- Vacation Penny
- Safety Bonuses
Drive new automatic trucks, across the 11 western states, where you are never more than 1-2 days away from home!
- Life Insurance
Why Drive For KKW:
- No Contracts! We are confident in our company and culture that you will want to stay.
- Solo Drivers! Become a solo driver and leave team driving behind.
- Regional, Dedicated, & OTR Preferred Lanes available!
- 95% No Touch Freight and all dry van!
KKW Trucking has been in the trucking business for 55 years and has been industry recognized as one of the safest and best companies to work for.
KKW's corporate office is based out of Pomona, California. We have secure yards throughout the 11 western states and you are never more than 1-2 days away from home. Interested?
Contact us today at 855-557-1202
OR CLICK APPLY NOW!
*We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.*
KKW is a complete distribution company dedicated to consistently deliver the highest quality service. Our caring people, state of the art equipment and innovative solutions are the difference.
**Contact recruiting NOW at 855-557-1202**
Role: Class A Truck Driver
Apply for this job now.