Do you have a heart for helping people? Are you looking for a rewarding work opportunity? If so, please consider applying to join our team at National HME, Inc.! We are looking for compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in our patients' lives. National HME, Inc. is now accepting applications for positions working at our location in San Antonio, TX.
We're growing - come grow with us!
We have an immediate need for a full time Medical Equipment Delivery/Service Technician who is able to work flexible hours, often including nights and weekends.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, full benefits, 401k with match, PTO, and training in career path.
MST's deliver and instruct hospice patients or family members on medical equipment and supplies in their place of residence or assisted care facility while providing highly responsible patient care services.
Clean, disinfect, and functionally check durable medical equipment.
Safely drive and maintain company vehicle (16-foot box truck).
- Load, secure, and stage delivery vehicles.
- Functionally check and select ordered medical equipment and supplies.
- Prioritize and coordinate deliveries, pick-ups, and service calls in an efficient manner.
- Educate home care customers and other end users on medical equipment and supply use by covering key operating features and performing demonstrations.
- Interact with patients and customers of various ages.
- Perform assessments and reassessments of each customer's care or service needs.
- Document the customer's response to care or services provided, the actions and interventions taken, and the outcomes of the care or services provided.
- Complete plan of care as appropriate to the level of care provided.
- Refer service complaints and compliments to appropriate personnel.
Complete e-learning training videos as assigned to continue progressing in career path.
Contribute to Improvement of Operational Performance (IOP) initiatives.
Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Work effectively with other company employees and supervisors across departments.
Champions our Mission, Vision, and Goal Statements and filter decisions through them.
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Role: Medical Equipment Delivery / Service Technician
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.