About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based on the outskirts of Mansfield.
Job overview: To manufacture and assemble a wide variety of bespoke fabrications in a variety of materials.
Daily tasks will include:
- Mark out material to the drawing requirements
- Prep material where required, i.e. drill, saw and shear
- Tack up components into the finished assemblies
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Competent in reading and understanding comprehensive engineering drawings
- Responsible for keeping own work area clean and tidy
- Ensuring everything manufactured is built accurately
- Responsible for working in a timely manner
- Trained to either City & Guilds or B-Tec in welding and fabrication
- Prior experience of working on similar types of products
- Trained in Lifting and slinging
- Experienced in working with a variety of different types of metals
- Able to work using own initiative
There are currently 6 positions available to start in the New Year.
What's in it for you? This role is being offered with a prestigious 6 week contract on a full-time temporary basis with a start date of Monday 7th January -hourly rate of £20-£25 depending on experience. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested please apply online or contact Amy Carver-Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Role: 6 x Platers*
Apply for this job now.