Responsible for achieving a 90% overall fill ratio by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; managing client requirements, and completing all documentation.
Summary of essential job functions
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, etc.; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
· Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using newsgroups and job sites.
· Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying 2 references per candidate, completing Doc Center paperwork, drug screening, background checks, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
· Arranges interviews with clients by coordinating schedules.
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
· Builds pool of qualified applicants based upon standard positions for the office.
· Documents: all steps of interview process, messages, and other pertinent information about the job and the employee.
· Creates assignments with detailed job descriptions in and posts each job to the internal website.
· Assigns employees in database.
· Process weekly payroll, including making sure that all time cards are verified and sent to corporate.
· Maintains a clean list of current orders and verifies daily that unfilled orders in the system are accurate.
· Responsible for obtaining 30 employee satisfaction surveys per quarter uploaded into database.
Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years recruiting experience or an equivalent of related experience.
Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Ability to Work in Fast Paced Environment
Role: Bilingual Recruiter for Staffing office in Tucker or Lawrenceville GA
Apply for this job now.