Jumpstart your career in Griffin, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. Performs machine set-up for orders, safely operates machine to production target, waste, and quality standards, and troubleshoots machine when it is down or not performing to standard.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree (preferred)
- Experience working in a flexographic printing operation (preferred)
- Knowledge of basic machine functions and press software
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Strong math skills
- Outstanding customer/client focus
- Proficient leadership and problem solving skills
- Strong technical capacity
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be results driven
- Ability to work 12-hour rotating shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Sets-up machine to specifications outlined on the order and to standard set-up time & procedure
- Operates machine to standard production target and waste target
- Troubleshoots machine when it is down or not performing to standard
- Assists maintenance with machine repairs and preventive maintenance
- Responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day operation of the machine is consistent with the policies and procedures which make up the Quality System.
- Continuously improve the process as an individual and as a team member
- Initiates and supports improvement initiatives
- Ensures work area is kept clean according to facility/corporate standards
- Ensures all environmental standards and requirements are met
- Performs inspections per Quality Procedure
- Cleans machine and area according to schedule
- Ensures assigned machine Preventive Maintenance (PM) is performed according to the schedule
- Completes all required tracking forms (Job Plan, Shift Run Report, Quality Sheet, and checklists)
- Ensures materials are available for next order & next shift
- Directs the work of the machine crew, which includes 1, or all of the following: bag catcher or press helper
- Makes "run / don't run" call with input from supervisor
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.
Role: Press Operator
Apply for this job now.