Job Title: Account Executive - Appliance Warehouse
It’s your turn to grow the business AND your own success. We’re hiring an Account Executive who can build meaningful connections and connect customers to Best-in-Class solutions. From account management to closing new business, you’ll enjoy the satisfaction of forming meaningful connections and connecting customers to Best in Class solutions. When you nurture and grow current relationships and forge new ones, your rewards package will recognize your efforts and results. As the industry leader, CSC provides the opportunity to learn from the best and gives you the tools you need to succeed.
As a CSC Account Executive, you’ll be an important part of what works.
You’ll utilize a consultative sales approach as you build lasting relationships for the Appliance Warehouse segment of the business. Your days may include:
What it means to Be Part of What Works
- Helping our customers achieve their goals through our Appliance Warehouse solutions while growing existing business and opening new accounts.
- Collaborating with property and management companies to quickly resolve customer concerns.
- Planning and connecting with customers on a consistent cadence to facilitate customer retention and future renewals.
- Partner with operations to ensure warehouse inventories are sufficient to meet customer needs.
- Actively participate in local apartment association functions and trade shows.
- Diligently maintaining data in the CRM so you can track your success against customer touchpoints and improve your approach over time.
How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are what differentiate us as Best in Class.
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Drives Engagement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on Commitments
In this role, you’ll need:
The CSC ServiceWorks Story
- A HS Diploma or equivalent and 1-3 years B2B sales and/or route sales and prospecting experience; Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business is preferred.
- Experience as an Account Manager, Sales Executive, or Sales Supervisor is a plus.
- A track record building an account base and long-standing customer relationships.
- A high sense of urgency, responding promptly to inquiries from customers and team members.
- An internal drive to meet and exceed goals and being self-directed in your work.
- An understanding of what excellent customer service looks like and the ability to provide it.
- To be a natural problem solver with the ability to think on your feet.
- A communication style that builds trust.
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory.
- Military experience is not required, but it is welcome and appreciated here.
We’re the leading provider of commercial laundry and air vending solutions across North America and Europe. A team of 3,000+ professionals, we work collaboratively and diligently to provide excellent service and machines that work reliably for consumers. As a part of the CSC family, we have access to career opportunities, training, and benefits that help us achieve our goals in work and life.
THERE IS NO RELOCATION FOR THIS POSITION
CSC ServiceWorks is a dynamic, global leader in laundry solutions and air vending services. We have over 3,000 team members who are driven by one goal — being best-in-class. Our mission is to provide our team members with career growth, financial benefits, job security, purpose, and the opportunity to help strengthen the communities where we live, work and play. When you join us, you can grow your career while being part of something greater — helping transform our company into the CSC ServiceWorks of the future, insuring that everyone has access to reliable and exceptional laundry solutions and air vending services for everyday living and those special moments in life where results matter.
Role: Account Executive - AW
Apply for this job now.