COMPANY: VICTORIA WALL ASSOCIATES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £27000 - £30000 per annum
Hours: 8 - 5
We have just taken on a fantastic new Research Associate role with a world leading Executive Search firm. The company has a professional and team focused culture. The Research Associate role will suit an analytical individual who strives to build and maintain relationships with candidates, who later may become clients.
This Research Associate role consists of (but is not limited to):
- Building long lasting relationships
- Identifying high calibre senior leaders and securing potential candidates' interest in leadership positions.
- Utilising strong research and analytical skills
- Analysing trends of the market and applying these accordingly
- Preparing a variety of documents
This Research Associate role requires an individual with a university degree (minimum 2) and someone who has had experience within either the educational sector or executive search. A successful candidate will have a genuine interest for education and be tenacious and curious.
The hours for this role are 8 - 5 and the salary is very competitive at c£30K.
VWA acts as an employment agency for this Research Associate role.