Company: THE STEPHEN JAMES PARTNERSHIP LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Client - is a reputable full-service law firm. They have 3 offices across the UK.
My client is looking for an Office Manager to join them and oversee their London Office.
The Role -
The Office Manager will manage all duties and activities the London office, including Facilities, Administration and Reception alongside the support teams.
In addition to ensuring collaboration between the business support functions, this role will work with stakeholders across the business and will manage relationships with key external suppliers and providers.
The Office Manager's role will be broad, including:
- Direct line management of the Office Services Team.
- Responsibility for office procurement to include reviewing current service levels.
- Negotiating new contracts when applicable, ensuring costs effectiveness and quality service
- Responsibility for space planning and overseeing floor plans and desk allocations.
- Project manage office refurbishments / refit.
- Reviewing and maintaining business continuity / disaster recovery plans.
- Managing health and safety matters including all COVID-19 related activity for return to the office planning in conjunction with Government guidelines.
- Responsibility for managing and reviewing the Office Services annual budgets.
- Liaising with building management and maintaining all lease agreements and renewals.
- Assisting with compliance and new business intake procedures, including new starter set-up, scheduling inductions, and leavers’ checklist.
- Managing (via direct reports) the maintaining of the Intranet, dealing with outgoing/incoming post, replenishing office stationery and general office administration.
You - will have previous experience in a like-for-like role within Professional Services (Law would be advantageous)
You will also have:
- An understanding of statutory requirements and relevant legislation applicable to office premises
- Experience of business continuity processes.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience with case management systems
- Good IT and technology skills to include programmes used by secretarial staff and an interest in new technologies available
Please apply for a confidential conversation with one of our consultants.