We are a San Francisco company that helps startups improve their customer support. We’re looking to hire a remote customer support service representative that will work with one or more of our clients to handle their email-based customer support.
Our team is extremely friendly and we have a very positive work environment. We do almost all of our training and communication over video calls and chat, since the majority of the team are remote.
You should be available to work 10-15 hours a week at the start, and we are fairly flexible with when those hours fall. We offer additional hours based upon performance, up to 40 hours a week.
We pay $16/h for any hours spent training, as well as for the first week of work (while you get acclimated). After that, we pay for every ticket solved. Reps should be able to make $16/h or more after a couple weeks of practice.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Role: Remote Customer Support Representative
Apply for this job now.