Customer Service Representative- We offer a $350 hiring bonus!
EMS Inc. is a growing contact center nestled in the Northwest part of Omaha, Nebraska.
EMS Inc. offers a team work environment, not a “typical” call center atmosphere. EMS is a leading Provider of Outsourced Customer Services. Our core values: We pride ourselves on respect, dignity, honesty, fairness, innovation and improvement. Attitude is everything.
Working at EMS allows you to gain experience and further your knowledge and skills. We have a variety of different clients that we take calls for that are rewarding and fun! We are a dynamic team that can offer more of a one on one approach to our employees. We are not the “big box” guys where you feel like a number. We want our agents to succeed!
We are looking for Customer Service agents to join a fast-paced and energetic customer service team. Must be able to answer inbound customer calls, email, and chat inquiries in a timely and productive manner. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and client on account procedures and managing priorities.
You will need:
· Above average customer service skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills when interacting with customers and co-workers
· Friendly and energetic attitude
· Computer knowledge and internet skills
· Ability to navigate between multiple computer screens/tabs
· Quick learner who enjoys using trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
· Ability to work both as an individual and as a team member
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be familiar with phone Apps, Internet, Email, and Microsoft Office
· Previous call center experience preferred
· Variety of shifts available. Availability for 1 weekend day preferred
· $350 hiring bonus
· Paid on-the-job training
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits 1st of the month following 59 days of hire
· Casual dress attire
· Individual work spaces
· Complimentary breakfast on Fridays
· Free parking
· North-West Omaha location
EMS, Inc. is a full-service contact center providing superior outsourced customer support. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond to ensure our clients receive world class service. We target technical support and customer care programs but have the experience and expertise necessary to handle any type of program requiring support services. At EMS, we pride ourselves in being more than the average answering service. EMS was founded in 1998 by Mitchell D. Johnson with the vision to provide superior live chat and email response services for numerous companies' customers. Years later we have evolved into a full service customer contact center and continue to provide superior services. EMS specializes in “Humanizing Customer Service” by providing timely, personal responses to customer questions and has become a recognized leader in customer service outsourcing. Our goal is to make outsourcing easy for our clients.
EMS is privately owned and centrally headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We provide our clients with accent neutral multi-channel customer care solutions. Our end-to-end customer service offerings include: inbound and outbound telephone services, e-mail response and support, CRM solutions, consulting, IVR, live chat, fulfillment and direct marketing. EMS representatives are available 24 hours a day to supply your customers with the help they need when they need it.
Role: Customer Service Representative -$350 Hiring Bonus
Apply for this job now.