We’re looking for an energetic and reliable Receptionist to work in our fast-paced Santa Monica office. This role requires great organizational skills, superior attention to details, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and requests.
- Answer incoming calls; determine purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel/department
- Greet clients and guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner
- Assist in booking the conference rooms
- Collect and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Order office and kitchen supplies, and catering orders
- Unload dishwasher every morning and ensure kitchen and conference rooms are properly maintained
- Coordinate office activities and monthly happy hours
- Maintain fax machine and printers and assist users
- Coordinate with landlord for on-site service, maintenance, and repairs
- Send out monthly birthday greeting company via email
- Other duties as required
- With experience working for a start-up/small to mid-size company preferred.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge particularly in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Medical/Dental plan
- Located in hotbed of tech start-up blocks from the beach!
- Great co-workers, monthly happy hours
This is a full time opportunity working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9am-6pm. $12/hour.
GumGum is a new kind of display advertising platform, built on the fundamental belief that to be effective, ads must be relevant, engaging and viewable. Known best for our invention of in-image advertising, our products have since grown to include several display, mobile, video solutions to help brands tell their stories and publishers unlock new sources of revenue.
Founded in 2007, we reach more than 200 million unique visitors worldwide as they visit hundreds of publisher partner websites via the desktop, tablets, and smartphones. We are headquartered in Santa Monica with offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Detroit.
Our investors include NEA, Upfront Ventures, First Round Capital, and Crosscut Ventures.
Location: Santa Monica,
Apply for this job now.