Construction Administrative Assistant/Receptionist needed immediately for commercial general contractors in Redmond, WA.
The position is full-time and requires the following:
• Be a friendly and professional first impression for our company.
• Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently, and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage time and work flow effectively.
• High-level of organizational and prioritization skills.
• Detail oriented.
• High level of accuracy.
• Keyboard a minimum of 45 WPM accurately.
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Reader.
• Experience in MS Publisher a plus.
• Construction experience a plus.
• Perform receptionist duties - greet visitors, answer multi-line telephone system, and answer general inquiries.
• Receive, sort, and distribute mail and other correspondence.
• General office management such as opening and closing the office each day, and keeping supplies well stocked.
• Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
• Fax, scan, copy, sort and file project related documents.
• Order, receive, stock, and distribute office supplies.
• Provide administrative support to executives and project managers.
• Provide support to accounting department.
• Assist administrative staff with special projects, as assigned.
• May run errands out of office from time-to-time.
Role: Construction Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.