We are looking ofr a Commercial Manager to join a High end residential contractor based in North West London
Due to the high demand of projects won they are looking for a Commercial Manager or an experienced Managing/ Senior Quantity Surveyor with the view to make them Commercial Manager within the next year.
They are ideally looking for an individual with experience working on high end residential refurbishment projects valued up to 10m
• Responsible for running projects commercially from bid to final account.
• Maximise commercial efficiency of the project whilst reducing the risk profile
• Duties include measurement, valuation and agreement of works.
• Preparing tender enquires for subcontract work packages.
• Analysis of tender returns followed by package recommendation report.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with supply chains.
• Negotiating on behalf of the company.
• Monthly contract reports.
• Managing the junior staff
• Quantity Surveying experience from Main Contractor
• Experience in high end residential projects
• Ownership of project budgets and costs
• Delivery of budgeted profit margins
• Effective main / trade contractor procurement and management
• Commercial Management / Quantity Surveying Qualification