Large Pharmacy Chain seeks clinical call center customer service leads with some prior pharmacy, healthcare, health insurance or Medicare experience to process prior authorizations and drug benefit exception requests for Medicare Part D patients. You will work closely with patients and their medical providers and provide a meaning role in ensuring member and client satisfaction.
As a clinical call center rep, you will enjoy highly-competitive pay plus the following benefits:
- Paid Training.
- Health, vision and dental insurance benefits
- 401K retirement program.
- Employee discount programs.
- Fast-track career progression.
In order to be considered, you must have at least 6+ months of prior call center, customer service or pharmacy or medical experience, be detail oriented, and be able to work any shift between 7:00am - 10:00pm (Monday - Friday) and 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (Saturday).
In addition, you must:
- Have good math skills including being able to add, multiply and divide using a calculator.
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to toggle between multiple programs.
- Proficiency with MS Word, web browsers, and general computer skills
Your responsibilities as a Clinical Call Center Rep will include meeting deadlines and handling several assignments simultaneously as well as:
- Working incoming cases via phone (primarily) or fax to process coverage requests from members or prescribers
- Conducting outreach to patients and providers, and obtaining additional information needed to process requests
- Raising issues to Coverage Determination Clinical Pharmacists and Management teams as needed.
- Ensuring all cases are properly closed
If you are patient, skilled at solving problems and seek a career opportunity at a national firm that prefers to promote from within, then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.
Role: Clinical Call Center Reps / Customer Service Leads
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.